North hills auto sales on 8440 Sepulveda blvd in north hills California have earned themselves an F rating by the Better business bureau...Thats an F rating on a scale of A to F folks!!It doesn't get much worse than that!

Do jot trust these people, they will tell you whatever you need to hear to sell you a car but once the money changes hands you'll notice an instant shift in their attitude, that's when your on your own. They don't stand behind anything they sell and if you have any problems with your new purchase, even before you leave their parking lot you are told that that's the risk you take when you buy a used car.

That's the risk you take when you buy from North hills auto sales is the better way to put it.Tell everyone you know to stay away from these people and their shady dealings, it's only by doing this that we can run these people out of business and back to the holes that they came out of!

Had an Experience with North Hills Automotive?

Comments

Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more FOREST RIVER, LIPPERET COMPONENTS, BENT AXLES Forest River "TRIP FROM FLORDIA TO HOME. INTINAL COMPLAINT While dumping the tanks I noticed wear on the right rear tire on the inside worn and left tire as well. I looked..." Read more Forest River - Undersized Axles!!! Forest River "We bought a 2013 Forest River Cherokee pull behind trailer and took one trip in it and when we were on our way back home we stopped and noticed our..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more